ALIENWARE AURORA SERIAL ATA CONTROLLER DRIVER

OS Win 7 64bit. I have this in my device manager Thanks but I just figured it out ;- I popped in my driver cd that came with the pc and got the driver off that. Lead3 Replied on April 13, We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks. I have checked the mobo manufacturer for these but nothing appears.
Uploader: Kigara
Date Added: 27 April 2005
File Size: 60.68 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 90043
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





How satisfied are you with this response?

ALIENWARE AURORA ALX - DELL - Desktop - Refurbished IT Gear - Apto Solutions

I did try downloading that from my My Dell drivers and it shows that it was installed but did not fix the issue. What brand and model computer? Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. The Devices give the error 28 no driver Hear are some pics I tried updating the driver and it said one was not available? Did this solve your problem?

Alienware Aurora Specs - CNET

Also went to the Silicon Image driver site and I could not figure what driver I needed. Similar help and support threads. I am trying to connect my usb 2.

Do I need it? Palcouk Replied on April 13, Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary controllwr support services.

Universal Serial Bus Controller Driver missing? Drivers standard ahci 1. Good its really nice when problems are easily solved. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks. Tell us about your experience with our site.

devices-- Serial ATA Controller missing or not recognized

I have this in my device manager The pc seems to be working fine and still doing tons of windows updates. That device ahrora part of the motherboard chipset drivers. Find More Posts by maxie.

This site in other languages x. Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Sorry this didn't help. Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. I just wish my whole day went that simple You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Alienwade Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.

In reply to Palcouk's post on April 13, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the USB 3.

The time now is This thread is locked. How satisfied are you with this reply? All times are GMT Where does that message appear? The registry for msahci.

Comments

Popular Posts